top of page
  • Writer's pictureDeana La Barbera

Did you know....

In California, if you own Real Estate (like a house) and die without it being in a Trust...your heirs will almost certainly have to open a court-supervised Probate. That takes a lot of time and money to administer. And, by the way, just having a Trust isn't enough, you have to actually transfer title to your property into the Trust.

If you need some help preparing a Trust or transferring your house into an already existing Trust, give me a call, we'll get you all set up.

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page